Saturday, July 30, 2005

New* (temporary?) web home

Greetings. So as you may have guessed, I've finally decided that maintaing my website was too much work and I have to many other important things to do (eg. sleeping and working) to deal with it. Consequently, I'm moving here and have every intention of making a post or two per week so if people browse through periodically they'll be able to read about as much as they otherwise would every three or four months on the Geocities site (which is still up if anyone feels any need to re-read).


As always, suggestions, comments, and donations of non-perishable food items are appreciated


*And for any of you (Chris) who (for whatever incomprehensible reason) read my AIM profile a ways back, yes, I realize that this is actually the second or third time I've made this decision. This time I'm going to stick to it. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any of you my foot.

6.8.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home