Saturday, September 30, 2006

:-D

Wow! Tonight was the best show I have worked in my 3 year career at the theater, and one of possibly four where I have left in a better mood than I arrived in. I have absolutely nothing to complain about (except, of course, for the lack of things to complain about). The patrons almost *all* smiled and said thank you upon my giving them programs/directions to their seats. Several of them also thanked me again later, saying that the directions had been excellent.

Then, the music was amazing. I'm not the world's biggest jazz fan - but the Cyrus Chestnut Trio is excellent. I was not at all unhappy when the show ran past 10:00pm (the usual time at which the ushers become impatient to leave). Haha. Wow.

Then, the patrons smiled and thanked me on their way out. And, while I cannot say that they picked up after themselves better than most crowds, they did not make a huge mess considering that the house was completely sold out. I am happy. This is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home