Saturday, September 10, 2005

Pictures!

Harlem as viewed from Wien 9
I finally got around to taking some pictures for everyone's viewing enjoyment. There will hopefully be more to follow. First we have the lovely view from by the elevators on my floor. This is the beginning of my campaign to have someone provide me with a digital SLR (and not one of the "cheap" ones)... ;-) I could take much nicer pictures and I could use a wide angle lens to avoid the unsightly seams at the edges (not to mention the hour I could save if I didn't have to use the GIMP to minimize the appearance of said unsightly seams). Anyway, this is a view of Harlem as seen by everyone on the other side of the hall. For anyone curious, I'm also including a view of the law school as seen by everyone on my side of the hall.
Law school as viewed from my room
Right. I didn't bother attempting to get the panorama there. It's not particularly impressive. It's not going to be part of my Buy Christine a Madly Expensive Camera campaign either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... "cheap" digital SLRs? Define cheap.

12.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be anonymous. I shall henceforth be known as "ua" which is easy to type and gets my point across.

12.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home