Friday, October 13, 2006

For which the protagonist is unable to come up with a descriptive title

Yikes. You'd think that in 3+ years I'd have developed a better strategy for dealing with midterms than spending the week before and the week of in a state of complete panic, as this tends to leave me burned out and completely indifferent for the rest of the semester. But no, apparently I haven't. So this weekend I have enough time to breathe, until I stop and think about it. Then I realize that I have more work to catch up on than I can handle and no motivation to do any of it.

My current to do list:
1) Study German... because getting a B in my easy A class would suck
2) Study physics... because this is what physics majors do
3) Study for physics GREs... because this is what physics majors do
4) Sleep... because items 1-3 are far more difficult and pointless if my memory is shot
5) Grad school apps... because thought of Real World is not attractive
6) Update resume, CV, etc... because thought of grad school is not attractive
7) Socialize with my suitemates... because I've spent more time in Pupin than in my suite
8) Other things I'm forgetting... because these have me very worried

On another note, last night, for want of something important to worry about, one of my suitemates and I had a passionate debate about the arrangement of our commonroom furniture/TV. The compromise we reached involves changing everything every week. Which should result in highly creative but impractical arrangements that no one will actually like. But it will be entertaining (at least until someone tries to walk around upstairs in the dark). :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home