Thursday, November 03, 2005

Done!!!

Friggin finally. So now I have a long weekend to relax and I don't have any work due next week. However, week after next I've got a bunch of crap to do and I'll be in Ithaca at a juggling festival that weekend, so I am going to have to do work this week. Joy.

Anyway, I took a much needed trip off campus this evening (Friday night not spent in Pupin or Miller! Woohoo!) and ate decent food and went to see all the pretty lights in Times Square (they move and change colors). If you've never been in the Marquis Marriott there I recommend it. You can take the elevators up to the ninth floor and look out the windows and see all the stupid tourists who don't realize that using the flash to take pictures of pretty lights (they change colors!) at night is stupid. You can also see the lights and traffic and bicyclists and the tops of tour busses. And yes, clearly I don't get out enough; I find the same commercials that are dumb on TV immensely cool when they're on huge screens on the sides of buildings.

Right, so having had my monthly dose of sensory overload, tomorrow I go home for the remainder of the weekend. Hooray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home