Thursday, October 13, 2005

Aaa! Midterms

So my schedule from now until Election Day really sucks. I have two midterms next week: mechanics on Wednesday and programming on Thursday. I have problem sets due on Monday and Thursday. The following week I have my quantum midterm on Tuesday, a problem set due Wednesday, two problem sets due Thursday, and a lab report draft due on Friday. The thing I hate about this is that when I sit down and try to think of what I can do now to minimize the sleep debt that I will have aquired by the end of all this, there's not much. In practice, when I get this stressed about work I usually become productive enough that everything is under control in the end. Still, the anticipation is hell.

On a happier note, I learned a bunch of new juggling tricks this week. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home