Friday, October 28, 2005

Procrastination

My lab report is now due in 12 hours. It's written, except for its conclusion and some editing. So instead of just finishing and going to bed I'm engaging in a last round of procrastination. Specifically, I'm posting about how I noticed that my room smells like syrup. On my way back from SPS (Society of Physics Students) I the elevator floor was really sticky. I wasn't sure what the stickyness was so when I got back to my room I took off my shoes and left them on an old newspaper. Then, three hours later I started smelling something oddly sweet... it took me an hour before I managed to associate the stickiness in the elevator with the smell in my room. Fortunately, I suspect that my classmates are equally dumb or they wouldn't have covered the elevator floor with syrup to begin with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wien, always an adventure

29.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home