Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tired, oh so tired

Wow. So it turns out that spending about 18 hours across two days doing physics homework without making significant progress (or at least not feeling like progress has been made) is kind of draining. I learned this fall semester last year but obviously forgot in the ensuing 8 months because here I am surprised at how much I feel like watching TV instead of doing more work. Perhaps part of the problem is the 3 hours (!) I spent outside juggling in the hot sun without enough water... whatever. And tomorrow I get to look forward to:

10-10:50 - Strength Training
11-12:15 - Mechanics
(forty-five minutes off in which to shower and grab lunch)
1-5 - Lab
(two hours in which to recover, eat dinner, and get ready for work)
7-11 - Work
11-?? - Figuring out last problem for QM problem set
?? - Sleep

I'm looking forward to next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home