Monday, September 19, 2005

Wow... that was cool

So my hellishly busy day from hell is almost done. After Mechanics, I sprinted back to my dorm to shower and grab lunch and then sprinted back to Pupin for lab. At some point I may explain some of the experiment I'm working on, but the important facts at this moment are that lab is 4 hours long and in an un-air conditioned room with a bunch of heat-generating electronics and no openable windows (they're very old and technically they do open a little bit, but not enough to get a breeze). So much for my having showered.

Anyway, my lab partner didn't show up, so the professor in charge spent several hours helping me to set stuff up. Then he had to go to a meeting or seminar or something but he felt bad about leaving me by myself in an overheated room, so he left money with the TA to give me to get soda. Sweet!

Now to enjoy my victory Dr. Pepper before going to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home