Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring!


Ah, the joy of Spring: there's more daylight, it's warm, things are turning green, I'm in a good mood for once.
Ah, the reality of Spring: my nose is running, my sinuses kill, I'm not in a good mood anymore.


Anyway, the other thing about the nice weather is that I'm no longer motivated to stay indoors and do my work. Instead I've been out taking pictures with my camera (and Karen, my long-suffering roommate of last year, has been out taking pictures with my camera). Here are two such pictures: The first is of some flowers growing beteen the physics building and the business school (taken by me). The second is the moon through a magnolia somewhere on campus (taken by Karen).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Spring is a horrible time of the year. How are those with allergies supposed to rationalize the fact that Mother Nature hates us? Hooray for Sudafed.

In case you are wondering who this is...well lemme just say that I can read my own mind=)

Btw, nice pictures.

17.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home