Saturday, November 04, 2006

Physics GREs = Done!!!!

Woohoo!!! The (hopefully) last standardized test I will ever take is now over.

I remember when I finished my SATs in high school that I was sad at the thought that my standardized testing career was over because I usually did pretty well on them and without stressing out much... However, after studying for and taking the Physics GRE I'm prefectly ok with the thought that now I'm actually done. Hahahahaha. Hopefully, with the passage of the next several hours and the consumption of irresponsible quantities of alcohol I will be able to put the experience behind me and go back to my usual not-stressed-beyond-functional self.

Sometime tomorrow, it's likely to hit me that I still have three miles of todo list to get through. But, whatever, my stress levels will be back to normal, and I can readjust my sleep schedule to normal college student time and up my daily caffeine dosage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home