Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ETS: Enraging and Tormenting Students

Not that I'm at all annoyed. Apparently, my first and last names were switched on my physics GREs, so the score reports that were sent to be on time for the 12/12 and 12/15 application deadlines had the wrong name and/or didn't have my general scores. I found this out today. Great! Fortunately, after explaining the problem, faxing several copies of my license (at $2 each at the UPS store), and calling ETS three times they fixed it. Unfortunately, it took 5 hours and still leaves me two weeks behind the deadlines for the two schools I'm least likely to get into.

Now I think I need to come up with a better plan for securing health insurance for next year. Preferably something I can apply for without having to rely on the competence of my fellow human beings. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home