Sunday, January 28, 2007

Still around

So I was thinking that after I finished my grad school apps I would have so much free time that I wouldn't know what to do with myself. So I brought my brother's xbox and all three of the GTA games and was planning on playing through all of them this semester. But, I think I'm going to have my hands full of actual work-type things.

Right now, for example, I have a bunch of German homework I should be doing, I have a bunch of stuff I should be learning about proton decay, I have two trips that I should be thinking about planning, a bank run that needs to be made (although not tonight), my work schedule to memorize so I don't tell anyone I'll hang out with them when I can't, taxes to think about paying, financial aid forms to fill out, bartending classes to attend, alcohol to consume, etc. Instead of doing anything useful yesterday, I helped to rearrange the SPS lounge in Pupin and grated the skin off of most of my knuckles chipping ice out of a fridge and then went to see a movie and then came back and watched a DVD. Today I slept in, took a long shower, read wikipedia, and juggled. Heh.

Oh, and btw here is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks: http://www.robmonroe.net/upload/2007/1/24/elephantintheway.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home