Friday, December 02, 2005

Wherein the protagonist does not spend Thursday night doing homework

. . . because I spent all day yesterday "finishing" it and handed it in.


Stairs by Dodge at night
And also because next Thursday I'm going to be dealing with end-of-the-semester craziness took a break and went to see Pride and Prejudice. I haven't read the book since Lit Hum (freshman year), but all the most amusing episodes were there, and a lot of the dialogue was essentially straight out of the book. Since the movie started and ended before midnight (unlike a certain other movie I've seen lately) I look forward to remembering the details in a week.

So last night when I was supposedly doing my homework I snuck out for a while to get dessert and take pictures of unruly protesters. Unfortunately, by the time I arrived (at the beginning of the protest I actually was doing my homework) the protesters, who were apparently not unruly, had left or gone into the auditorium to heckle John Ashcroft. All that remained was a sign directing people to the protest spot. *sigh* On my way back to Pupin, I took a few pictures.
Evidence of protest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home