Thursday, March 08, 2007

Increasingly disillusioned

by the fact that my school is constantly getting bad publicity. Freshman year there was the racist cartoon, since sophomore year there has been the Manhattanville expansion and while I don't remember anything particularly damning from last year, something will probably come to me if I think long enough. This year, we've managed to a) invite a complete asshole to speak and then b) had a riot generating sympathy for said asshole and now c) after the administration invited some random TV actor to speak at Class Day we've gotten coverage for whining very publicly about it.

Sigh. 'Bout time to be moving on, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them whining about us being pretentious whiny bitches just shows that there's a little bit of whiner in all of us. Kind of heartwarming, if you think about it.

9.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home